RETAIL BANKING » LOANS
If you are tired of paying rent every month and are considering purchasing your own home, an Anadolubank mortage may be an appropriate product for you.
- You can benefit from competitive interest rates
- The maximum repayment period is 120 months for TL loans. mortage in foreign currency is only granted to those whose income is in a foreign currency
- Commissions are calculated according the total value of the mortage
- You can set your own repayment schedule among the available options
- The loan amount should not exceed 75% of the property’s value as assessed by a Bank-nominated expert (i.e. the maximum loan-to-appraised value (LTV) ratio is 75%)
- A guarantor is required
- Appraisal report
- Confirmations of life insurance, personal house insurance, and natural disaster insurance (as certified by the Natural Disaster Insurance Authority - TCIP) are required.
Mortgage conditions can be modified by Anadolubank according to economic conditions and bank policies.
Documents Required for Mortgage Loan Application
- Tax ID Number issued by the tax office
- Property appraisal report
- Copy of passport or original official residence letter
- Utility, cable, or telecommunication bill noting the address of the customer
- Security check/records of convictions from a criminal court
- Records of all bank accounts, credit cards, and overdrafts for the last three months
Foreign nationals living in Turkey may apply for mortage by submitting their residence permit and tax identification number along with the other required application documents. The mortage term for foreign nationals will be limited to the duration of their residence permitPlease visit one of our branches or dial 0850 222 55 50 to obtain detailed information regarding all Anadolubank products, services, and interest rates.
Please visit one of our branches or dial 0850 222 55 50 to obtain detailed information regarding all Anadolubank products, services, and interest rates.