CORPORATE BANKING » CORPORATE SOLUTIONS
» DIRECT DEBITING
DIRECT DEBITING SYSTEM
A direct debit is the transfer of funds from an Anadolubank client account (at maturity) to the intended recipient with whom our client holds a current debt in respect of goods and/or services issued. The direct debit is deposited into the receivers account according to information provided electronically to our bank by the relevant party. It is a practical collection/payment tool for firms who purchase goods and/or services, or sell goods and/or services with respect to the same firm on a regular basis.
The direct debit system is a useful tool for all large and medium scaled businesses selling goods and/or services on credit. It also offers great advantages for individuals and businesses purchasing goods and/or services on credit.
As a Creditor:
- If you accept checks, promissory notes and even cash as payment for sales, the use of a direct debit system eliminates all intensive operations typically associated with debt collection (e.g. high volume telephone and fax traffic).
- You will be able to manage your money effectively by monitoring your funds electronically.
- You can update the maturity dates and values of payments at any time, thereby offering the debtor flexible purchase terms.
- You will be able to access your receivables in full in a timely fashion from all clients who hold a credit balance with our bank.
As a Debtor:
- You can organize your debts and monitor payments through your branch.
- If you have a credit balance, you can pay your debts on time.
- This service is free of charge.
- Following negotiation with your creditor, you can update the maturity date and value of your debt with minimal effort.