CORPORATE BANKING » CORPORATE SOLUTIONS
» COMPUTERIZED CHECK ISSUENCE
COMPUTERIZED CHECK ISSUANCE
- Check Issuance Software has been developed in order to computerize the drawing of a check.
- If you or your firm generally complete payments via check, and find it difficult to achieve quality control over large volume of checks (that is, you often find errors with the checks that have been written), the computerized Check Issuance Software will assist with removing all such problems.
- You don’t have to fill in checks manually and can avoid filling out the names/other details of check recipients on a recurring basis.
- You will eliminate all expenses associated with illegible or defaced checks.
- Use of computerized software will enable you to sort information according to any criteria you choose.
- You can strengthen your corporate identity by placing your logo on the check.
- Upon your request, the check issuance software will be installed into your computer immediately. The operating system must be minimum MS Windows 98 or a more recent version.